Email is preferred!
1600 26th Street, Suite 2
Vero Beach, Florida 32960
Office Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays only from 11:00 am to -3:00 pm.
January 18, 2023 | Wednesday
St. Augustine Nights of Lights & Mrs. Flagler at the Raintree Restaurant
Keep the holiday spirit rolling with an evening tour of St. Augustine during their Fabulous Nights of Lights Festival. The city is adorned with millions of sparkling white lights following the Spanish tradition of placing candles in the window during the Christmas season.
Prior to our delightful tour, we’ll enjoy a delicious dinner at the historic Raintree Restaurant with a choice of:
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Béarnaise and Bordelaise Sauces
- Baked Salmon with a Champagne and Lobster Cream Sauce,
- Pan-fried Chicken Breast Topped with Pesto, Merlot Brown Sauce and Melted Swiss Cheese.
During dinner, a very special guest will entertain us. Mrs. Henry Flagler will recount the joys and traditions of Christmases long, long ago. Her tales of her famous husband and his amazing accomplishments will be interwoven into her exciting history of St. Augustine.
January 25, 2023. | Wednesday
Miami Tour with Kevin; Coral Gables, Coconut Grove & Little Havana
With lunch at the famous Versailles restaurant
Coral Gables is known as "The City Beautiful" and with good reason. Tree-lined streets, coral arches, fountains and Mediterranean-style buildings are just some of the reasons this place lives up to its name. Coconut Grove is Miami's bohemian beauty by the beach, is the Florida city's oldest continuously inhabited neighborhood. A drive through Little Havana will give you a taste of Cuba's culture and customs without leaving the USA. From the brightly-colored roosters on Calle Ocho to the older residents playing dominoes at Maximo Gomez Park, you will think you have stepped into Havana. Tour includes Transportation, tours, Lunch.
Call Donna to join wait list 772-418-1287
The Fastest and Most Efficient Way to Register is Online
• Payments may be made by check payable to Goodtime Getaways of Vero or by cash • No Credit Cards
• Mail checks to Andy Thorry - 806 26th Avenue, Vero Beach, FL 32960
• Reservations will be held for 10 days only and are not confirmed until receipt of your payment. Please indicate the trip, date, and name(s) of person(s) being paid for.
• No Refunds regardless of circumstances
WAIT LIST ONLY