Email is preferred!
1600 26th Street, Suite 2
Vero Beach, Florida 32960
Office Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays only from 11:00 am to -3:00 pm.
Lake Park Trips
January 18, 2023 | Wednesday
St. Augustine Nights of Lights & Mrs. Flagler at the Raintree Restaurant
Keep the holiday spirit rolling with an evening tour of St. Augustine during their Fabulous Nights of Lights Festival. The city is adorned with millions of sparkling white lights following the Spanish tradition of placing candles in the window during the Christmas season.
Prior to our delightful tour, we’ll enjoy a delicious dinner at the historic Raintree Restaurant with a choice of:
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Béarnaise and Bordelaise Sauces
- Baked Salmon with a Champagne and Lobster Cream Sauce,
- Pan-fried Chicken Breast Topped with Pesto, Merlot Brown Sauce and Melted Swiss Cheese.
During dinner, a very special guest will entertain us. Mrs. Henry Flagler will recount the joys and traditions of Christmases long, long ago. Her tales of her famous husband and his amazing accomplishments will be interwoven into her exciting history of St. Augustine.
The Fastest and Most Efficient Way to Register is Online
• Payments may be made by check payable to Goodtime Getaways of Vero or by cash • No Credit Cards
• Mail checks to Andy Thorry - 806 26th Avenue, Vero Beach, FL 32960
• Reservations will be held for 10 days only and are not confirmed until receipt of your payment. Please indicate the trip, date, and name(s) of person(s) being paid for.
• No Refunds regardless of circumstances