Stop by to see us in person!
1600 26th Street, Suite 1
Vero Beach, Florida 32960
Want to receive regular updates from Goodtime Getaways
via our Constant Contact blast? Click to sign up today!
October 9 | 6 days • 8 meals
Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta featuring Santa Fe and Pecos National Historic Park
$2,599 pp/dbl | add $699 single supplement
• 8 Meals (5 breakfasts and 3 dinners)
• Round trip airport transfers
• Spend 3 nights in historic Albuquerque, a city rich in Native American Culture
• Guided sightseeing tour of Albuquerque including historic Old Town, a maze of cobbled courtyards, hidden patios and numerous galleries and shops
• Be amazed as all balloons fire their burners filling them with light at the evening Balloon Glow, followed by a spectacular evening fireworks display
• Marvel at the “Mass Ascension” of the balloons and watch as the sky above Albuquerque fills with color in a spectacular display of sight and sound
• Private tour of the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center with dinner and exclusive live performance of a Native American dance troupe
• Spend 2 nights in Santa Fe, nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in the foothills of the Rockies
• Visit Pecos National Historic Park, site of the westernmost battle of the Civil War
• Embark on a walking tour of Santa Fe including Governor’s Plaza, San Miguel Mission and Loretto Chapel with its miraculous staircase
$30 in Mayflower Money
Travelers Protection Plan (TPP) – $200 per person (optional)
Pricing includes round trip airfare from Orlando.
Other cities available upon request